Monday, August 9, 2010

My Humble Beginning

September 13,2009
The Fort










This is where it all began...


One busy afternoon I received a call from my GF, so I answered my fone and on the other line I heard an excited voice. So I asked her what's up? Anything important you want to talk about coz I'm a bit busy ... She said " I have a surprise for you" then I asked her what's the surprise, she said "since we will meet after your work I'll tell you later"... so I didn't insist her to tell me.

When we met at her house I immediately asked her where's the surprise, then she gave me a large brown envelope..I asked her "is this it?" she said; open it... when I opened it, it really was a surprise... a bib # and a singlet.. I immediately said "OH NO!!!" you didn't just registered me to this! She just said "I JUST DID" and you can't say NO...

Just what a good BF always does... I just said "OK"... The rest is history...Since then we started joining races.  We made running as our time to bond... Now she's running half marathons.. :) I may not be able to join her yet...but one of these days...one of these days... i might... :)





No comments:

Post a Comment